He holds a master's degree in Communication Sciences from the University of Padua, one in Media Studies from the University of Amsterdam, and was a visiting student at the University of California, Berkley and Salamanca, Spain. He has 12 years of experience in innovation management, business development and in evaluating the business and innovation potential of technologies resulting from research. He supports deep-tech startups from creation to development and growth through access to private investments.
- New Businesses Creation & Scouting
- Startup Coaching
- Management of investor relations
- Finance for Innovation and Growth
- EU projects – Draft & Management
- Innovation & Cluster Management & Policies
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive
our news right in your inbox!