Administrative Official & Accounting
He is responsible for the administration of HIT where he is in charge of accounting, tax and financial management of the Foundation. He obtained a degree in Management from the University of Trento and has attended the Sole24ore Business School's High Specialization Tax courses. He worked for private and public entities and professional offices, providing business, accounting and tax consultancy. He qualified as a certified public accountant and legal auditor.
- Accounting and fiscal management
- Drafting of financial statements
- Economic and financial planning and control
- Company cash management
- Support to the administrative management of the staff
- Administrative support to the reporting of European projects
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive
our news right in your inbox!