Registrations to attend the the public event on February 4th at CLAB, Piazza Fiera, 4
Deadline for applications: January 15 2019 / DEADLINE EXTENSION 24 January 1AM
BioInItaly has been the reference investment forum for innovation in biotech and life sciences in Italy since 2008.
On February 4th, Trento will host a stop of the 2019 roadshow, where one startup will be selected for the final event in Milan
- 14.00 Introductions and Welcome
- 14.10 The biotechnology sector in Italy, Assobiotec, Mario Bonaccorso
- 14.20, Presentation of the Bio In Italy call, Intesa San Paolo Innovation Center, Marco Gratta
- 14.30 Trentino research in the biotechnology sector, Alessandro Quattrone, University of Trento-CIBIO
- 14.40 The first private incubator in the life sciences in Trentino, Elisabetta Borello, Bio4dreams
- 14.50 Successful experience in other territories. The Tuscan District of Life Sciences, Francesco Senatore, Fondazione Toscana Life Sciences
- 15.00 Roadshow-Presentation of selected projects.
Each company / start-up will have ten minutes to present (including Q/A)
- 16.20 Networking coffee. Meanwhile, the jury will select the best presentation of the project to win directly the participation to the bootcamp that will take place at the Intesa San Paolo Innovation Center in Turin – preparatory to the final in Milan
Startups and companies wishing to submit must apply through this form