HIT brings together and works in synergy with its shareholders – University of Trento, Bruno Kessler Foundation, Edmund Mach Foundation and the regional development agency Trentino Sviluppo – representing the Trentino research and innovation ecosystem in different national and international strategic initiatives focused on research, innovation & technology transfer.
HIT is involved in several EU projects and networks, mainly focused on:
- technology transfer, dissemination of research’s results and innovation models
- innovation ecosystem and R&I clusters and platforms
- Smart Specialisation Strategies
- Education to Innovation and entrepreneurship
- HIT’s direct fundraising for activities consistent with our mission;
- Positioning HIT and its partners in relevant national and international networks, aimed at reinforcing the role of Trentino in the domain of innovation and technology transfer.
In this context, HIT is involved as partner in four Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) , in several European Projects and in six National Technological Clusters.