HIT brings together and works in synergy with its shareholders – University of Trento, Bruno Kessler Foundation, Edmund Mach Foundation and the regional development agency Trentino Sviluppo – representing the Trentino research and innovation ecosystem in different national and international strategic initiatives focused on innovation & technology transfer.
Some key words of our initiatives are
- Innovation models and technology transfer
- Cluster, innovation support and innovation ecosystem
- Smart Specialisation Strategies
- Education to Innovation and entrepreneurship
- User-centric design
Our core activities include:
- HIT’s direct fundraising for activities consistent with its mission at a functional level;
- Support actions for indirect funding to HIT’s shareholders and local actors;
- Accreditation of HIT and its partners in new relevant national and international networks, aimed at reinforcing the role of Trentino in the domain of innovation.
In this context, HIT is involved as partner in two Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) , in several European Projects and in four National Technological Clusters.
HIT is a partner in European and international funded projects.