What is HIT?
The Trentino Innovation Hub Foundation (HIT) is the instrumental body of the Autonomous Province of Trento, and an organization to research and distribute knowledge pursuant to European Union regulations.
HIT promotes and enhances the scientific-technological research activities and results of its founders: University of Trento, Edmund Mach Foundation, Bruno Kessler Foundation and Trentino Sviluppo.
FROM 2019 TO TODAY
Tech transfer activities to the market
Supported Startups – attracting + € 30 million
euro subsidized on the territory with EU projects
What do we do?
- We promote Trentino research results through technology transfer activities
- We offer training and information initiatives to raise awareness about the importance of research and innovation.
- We support the creation of thematic platforms and technological networks also with the aid of prospective analyses to identify innovative development trends.
- We add value to research products on the market and identify the innovation needs of companies to stimulate research activities and solutions produced by our founders.
- We develop initiatives and programs for the creation, growth and development of new high-tech entrepreneurship from research.
Our governance model is based on efficient, reliable and transparent management. The Foundation’s Board of Directors is led by the President, Ivonne Forno.
Every day, our team is committed to supporting the development and growth of the Trentino research and innovation ecosystem. Come and learn more about us.
We value the skills and experiences of people working in HIT. Become part of the HIT team.
We guarantee total transparency in the Foundation’s activities and the use of public resources.
Consult the data and documents of our administration.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our news right in your inbox!